Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Color Dare combined with Inkspirations

Oh so much fun was had while creating this card. I love the colors from "The Color Dare" and the sketch from Inkspirations was so fun!

This sketch combined with Pear Pizzazz, Elegant Eggplant, Blushing Bride and Soft Suede created...

This card!!I used a retired set called Friendship Blossoms, but it was so pretty I thought it would work great with the sketch. I added a few punches and the Big Shot and in no time I had a great card to send to a friend.

Play along with the sketch or the color combination. I would love to see what you came up with!

7 comments:

  1. Nice card using this week's colors! Thanks for playing with us at the Color Dare :)
    Have a great day,
    --Kathryn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute card! Thanks for playing along with the Color Dare!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, love how you featured the green for the background. Thanks for playing along with the Color Dare this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great colour combo and focal flower. Thanks so much for joining us at Inkspirations this week :) Totally fun blog border too! Thanks so much for joining us at Inkspirations this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your use of the embossing and Big Shot *which I have too). Great treasure. I became a fan and would love if you'd follow me.
    Mama LoveBug from LoveBug Creations
    http://lovebugcreations3.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like this sketch and what you did with it! Great colors too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love how you used this week's colors at the Color Dare! Thanks for playing :)

    ReplyDelete