Tuesday, June 7, 2011

JAI 70 - Round Sketch

Just Add Ink had a challenge this week I am really excited to participate in. It is a round card. I have had my large circle scallop die for a long time and this was the perfect spot to test it out. I am really pleased with how it turned out. I also love the color combination. Pink and brown look great together!

Here is my round card...
I added a brad to spin the top around to see the inside. I did this because I wanted to try something different then lifting up and down. It was a fun change.
I used the Simply Said stamp set from Stampin Up. Sadly I believe it is being discountinued, but I will keep the set and continue to use it!

Click here to play in the challenge!

8 comments:

  1. Great card Kim, love that it opens to reveal the sentiment! Thanks for playing along at JAI :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, that's cute, Kim! I love the way the card opens; very clever.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute, Love the way it opens too, pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card and I especially I like how you blended the brad in with the flourish to make the opening to reveal the sentiment. Thanks for playing at Just Add Ink this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Kim ..love the brad and swirl and the stamping is lovely too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohh I love how this card opens - very clever. The Stamps and swirls go perfectly together too. Chantell (JAI DT)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just think this card is pretty cute with the opening and the gorgeous flourish. Thanks for joining in with the challenge at Just Add Ink.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great job on the card and i love that you did something out of the box with the card swinging out to reveal the inside. So fun! Love the pink and brown together.

    ReplyDelete