Wednesday, June 15, 2011

A La Monkey Challenge

I cannot believe it has been over a week since I posted something. I have been creating and having a lot of fun in my craft room, just not finding the time to post.

This morning I was inspired by a couple challenges and wanted to share what I came up with. First was the A La Monkey challenge. I loved the simplicity of the sketch and that I could do whatever I wanted for theme and color. Here is my card!

The Fox and Friends stamp set is one of my favorites! I knew I wanted to use it but not sure how! While looking through my DSP I saw this and knew it would look great with the circles for the whale. Using Pacific Point (my new favorite color) and Old Olive, I think the colors worked great and the card is a fun one for a child's birthday!

If you are interested in playing along, click here!

1 comment:

  1. This is a great idea for a kid's card - clean and simple. Thanks for playing along with our A La Card Monkey challenge this week!

    Terry

    ReplyDelete